Our firm focuses on protecting the rights of individuals. Therefore, we aggressively assert our clients’ interests in the following typical real estate disputes:
- Real estate contract disputes: We help clients enforce their rights under a purchase agreement (agreement of sale) and other real estate agreements, such as broker agreements. These cases frequently involve a broken promise(commitment to buy property) or misrepresentation (concealing details at the point of sale).
- Mortgage foreclosures: We advocate for the interests of homeowners facing foreclosure. We help clients stop, delay, reverse or avoid foreclosure and determine other options for moving forward.
- Construction defects: We represent homeowners who have suffered due to defective construction or been wrongfully denied warranty or insurance coverage
- Title disputes: We represent consumers in all types of title disputes, such as disputes over boundary lines or easements, right of title, title defects and other title issues
- Real estate fraud claims: We represent individuals who have fallen victim to fraud with respect to a purchase, mortgage or refinance transaction
- Other real estate litigation: Our firm handles all other types of real estate disputes that arise, such as commercial lease disputes, condominium association disagreements, quiet title cases, adverse possession matters and other real estate litigation